NSDN Daily Race Coverage - Soboba Feb '18
Tremendous racing action from start to finish highlighted the final day of competition at the Soboba Casino in San Jacinto, CA for the 2018 SCSDA Season Opener. Dennis Rieck used an incredible 2.218 ET to not only defeat Marcus Norris in the Top Fuel final, but also back up his 2.201 run from Saturday to set a new ET World Record for TF. The Top Alcohol class belonged to Jim Hammond on this weekend as he recorded a stellar 2.49 for the final round win. Vickie Hall made a big impact on the Top Eliminator class as she ended up with the victory over Jim Rossi in her first ever TE start. Another huge impact was felt as Adam Roe shattered the Fast Fours World Record with an incredible 2.668 ET, however it would be Robert Skidmore getting around Roe in the final with a 2.72. Nick Januik emerged victorious in the Pro Mod Unlimited final round over Jimmy Depasse. Chris Wells came up one round short of a double up as he took the Pro 1 victory before coming within a .001 redlight of the Pro 2 title. KC Springer scored a huge win for the second weekend in a row as he took the Pro 3 victory. Brad Olson got the job done in the Motorcycle Pro 1 defeating the always tough Joey Weaver in the final. Other Sunday winners included Tommy Zavala (Pro 2), Randy Mings (Motorcycle Pro 2), Isaac Gonzales (Juniors) and Audrey Williams (Peewees). Check back over the next week or so as we add tons of content from this great event. *Run Sheets are now posted!!*
NSDN Daily Race Coverage - Dumont Feb '18
The 2018 Las Vegas Jeep Club Sand Drags & Hill Climbs is in the books after a great weekend of racing at the Dumont Dunes. Dave Stidham took victories in the top two classes as he bested Grant Fraysier in the finals of Pro Boost & Pro Drag. Dave also recorded he quickest pass of the weekend with a 3.45. Justin Adamson was the big winner on the day overall with 4 class wins and 2 runner-ups. Including a win in the Pro Gambler 2 (4.25 Index) category. Justin also earned the Best Engineered award for having the vehicle that did the most winning over both the Sand Drags & Hill Climbs events. Another big winner on the day was Stephen Chase, who piloted his UTV to both the Pro 3 (4.60 Index) and UTV Unlimited class titles. Another top runner on the day was David Costa, who won the Pro 1 (3.80 Index) class along with scoring two runner-up finishes. KC Springer piloted “Ben’s Revenge” to the Pro Gambler 1 (3.95 Index) victory while his ride also earned the Best Appearing award. Other winners on the day included Grant Fraysier (XX600 Truck), Jack Weddle (Pro 4), Wendy Thompson (Women’s - Pro 2), Maricela DelaRosa (Women’s Pro 4 & Women’s UTV Stock), Aurelia Gilmore (Women’s - Duner) and Eric Young (Juniors). We have tons of video & photos to be posted over the coming days.
Good Vibrations + NSDN Live Stream 2018
California Sand Drag Challenge 2018
Atoka Heartland Nats '18 Event Info
SCSDA Season Opener '18 Event Info
Racer Registration Form
Racer Registration Fee & Payout Sheet
Minor Release Registration Form
2018 SCSDA-ASDI Point Series Info Sheet
Race Weekend Schedule
SCSDA 2018 News
1. Racer Registration Fees have been lowered across the board.
2. Everyone entering the facility will purchase Parking/Camping & Weekend Arm Bands. Once you are in the gates, park your rig and then head to Registration.
3. Registration will now be next to the front gate by TECH.
4. There is now a $20 Safety Surcharge per racer (not entry), only exception will be for the Junior racers.
5. The SCSDA & Avenal Sand Drags, Inc. will run a 5 race points series. A Gold Card will be awarded to all class champions and will be valid for both tracks covering Racer Registration fee. (This does not include arm bands & parking) Full details on the series will be released shortly.
6. The 3.95 Index class has been added to all SCSDA events and will be contested in the points series.
7. Both the SCSDA & ASDI will run under the same rulebook in 2018. This will be posted soon.